Sunday, December 10, 2023
HomeUncategorized10 Wire Companies in India 2020!

10 Wire Companies in India 2020!

Polycab Wires Pvt. Ltd.: When a firm grows at a pace of 12%, there is undoubtedly something to look out for, and this somethin.

Sterlite Technologies Ltd.: It should not be mistaken with market presence, as the corporation has a presence in over 75.

Finolex Cables Ltd.: With 28 offices around the country and its headquarters in Pune, Maharashtra, this company.

KEI Industries Ltd.: The EPC division will be strengthened, according to the corporation.

Diamond Power Infrastructure Ltd.: The company manufactured 32,396 all-aluminum alloy conductors and ACR conductors during the 2011-2012.

Havells India Ltd: A company that employs 7000 people and cares deeply about its employees will undoubtedly deliver the finest service.

Gupta Power Infrastructure Ltd.: The Bhubaneshwar power station generates high-voltage electricity at a maximum of 66kV.

Apar Industries Ltd. (Unit: Uniflex Cables): The company’s manufacturing facility is in Gujarat.

Paramount Communications Ltd: The company primarily serves the country, with up to 90% of total production being used and the remaining 10%.

LS Cable India Pvt. Ltd.: As the slogan suggests, the firm has been one of the most inventive in the department.

Previous article
Next article


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -

Most Popular

Recent Comments