Dominican Republic: On the eastern side of the island of Hispaniola, the Dominican Republic is a top choice for budget-minded travelers.
- Bali, Indonesia: For those seeking a tropical vacation with a spiritual side, Bali beckons with its mystical charm.
- Port Douglas, Australia: Port Douglas is an ideal destination for adventurous nature lovers.
- The Andaman Coast, Thailand: The Andaman Coast is a convenient base for exploring the spectacular islands of the Andaman Sea.
15. The Nicoya Peninsula, Costa Rica: On the Pacific Coast of Costa Rica, the Nicoya Peninsula is a hot spot for surfers and eco-tourists.
- Florida Keys, USA: Home to the only coral reef in the United States, the Florida Keys offer a fun tropical fix, fantastic fishing, and a few pretty palm-lined stretches of sand.
- Sri Lanka: Sri Lanka offers something for every kind of tropical traveler. Surf breaks, culture, history, nature, mouthwatering multicultural cuisine, and more than eight UNESCO World Heritage Sites are among the many experiences awaiting you in this captivating country.
- Zanzibar: Rich in culture, Tanzania’s Zanzibar archipelago is a popular post-safari island escape.
- Mauritius: Known as the “pearl of the Indian Ocean,” Mauritius is an island paradise off the coast of Madagascar.
- Colombia: Colombia is a land of striking contrasts. From snow-dusted Andean peaks to scorched deserts and the steamy Amazon, Colombia’s diverse landscapes are an outdoor lover’s dream.